Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

My Guess

Author's Note: This is a piece written to describe what is going on and what I think will happen to the three demigods in later chapters in The Son of Neptune.
Hazel, Frank and Percy are on a quest sent to find and free Thantos (Death) from wherever the giants trapped him before the Feast of Fortuna. Percy has lost his memoryu so he can't remember a thing from his past. Slowly it is all coming back to him though. Frank's father, Mars, was the man who sent them on this quest. The job of Death was to keeps the ghosts from leaving the underworld. Without him there, spirits could just walk out and go and become part of the new world that never dies. This is what I think will happen in the next few chapters.

First of all, I think the demigods will find out where the giants are holding Thantos. While on their way there, I think they will have to fight and beat other giants that are planning on raiding their camp. If they don't win, the giants will take over their camp and later take over the world and end humanity as we know it. Next, I think Grover and Percy's other close, Greek friends will find him and Percy will have to choose between Roman and Greek since he can't remember his past. We know that he can't remember his past because earlier in the book it said "Since he'd lost his memory, hiss whole life was a big fill-in-the-blank.". So far I like this book very much, but I'd recommend you read the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series first, and then The Lost Hero, and then this book.

1 comment: